High school graduate or equivalent. Knowledge in adult specialty, outlined below, to be attained within (6) six months of employment:
- Knowledge of psychiatric disorders in the adult population
- Knowledge of cultural diversity
- Knowledge of behavior management, crisis intervention and interventions common to acute psychotic consumers, as well as, to non-violent crisis intervention practices.
- Knowledge of Psychiatric Rehabilitation principles
- Knowledge of available community resources
- Knowledge of educational methods appropriate to adults with severe and persistent psychiatric disorders