- Document preparation
- Retrieve and prepare documents for imaging.
- Sort and consolidate documents into logical groups for scan processing.
- Prepare documents with separator pages.
- Visually inspect documents for clarity of writing.
- Ensure batches do not exceed recommended pages per batch.
- Sort batches into efficient workflows for document scanners.
- Document imaging
- While using scanner, ensure proper image process is used
- Match document count to scan count to ensure all documents have been imaged.
- Correct any paper or scanner jamming.
- Validate documents for proper case numbers and dates.
- Edit the case numbers and dates to match paper documents.
- Electronically push corrected batches to server for saving.
- Coordinate daily imaging operations
- Operate within the guidelines for daily operations per defined procedures.
- Work with other department personnel to ensure proper document transport.
- Participate in the evaluation process for the creation of document imaging procedures.
- Ensure that established deadlines and quality management is maintained.
- Ensure documents scanned are grouped accordingly.
- Secure documents that are not scanned.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed