Bachelor’s degree in a related mental health field preferred. Previous relevant work experience in a mental health field, preferably with adolescent/child population. Previous supervisory experience preferred. Valid driver license and proof of liability insurance. Knowledge of the child/adolescent specialties outlined below:
- Knowledge of psychiatric disorders.
- Knowledge of growth and development of consumers related to all intellectual, emotional, spiritual, and physical aspects.
- Knowledge of cultural diversity.
- Knowledge of behavior management, crisis intervention and interventions common to acute psychotic consumers and common to non-violent consumers.
- Knowledge of educational methods for consumers with severe and persistent psychiatric disorders.
- Knowledge of psychiatric rehabilitation principles.
- Subject matter expert (SME) on Mindset and ability to demonstrate techniques correctly.