Manage and oversee all aspects of the unified communication systems, teleconference, telehealth, communication policies, vendor management, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Engage in regular communications troubleshooting activities and resolve issues.
- Works with CIO in the planning and delivery of telecommunication projects and services.
- Research, implement and maintain the latest advances in unified communications with best practices for current and future growth.
- Develop and administer telecommunication policies and procedures in compliance with local, State and Federal government regulations.
- Works with carrier providers of telecommunications circuits not limited to, SIP Trunks, PRIs, and POTS.
- Ensure that all systems perform at optimum levels.
- Provides support for operation, and maintenance of VOIP phone system including managed configuration changes, voicemail, phone configurations and software upgrades.
- Maintains comprehensive documentation describing the communications systems layout and operational considerations.
- Proactive monitoring of the unified communications systems for any and all issues
- Prepare a project plan for integrating new systems and the updates of existing systems.
- Responsible for product lifecycle management, firmware, and inventory of systems.
Manage the video conferencing solution to meet the needs of the company.
- Manage the proper configuration of equipment and procedures for troubleshooting video equipment
- Provide for the management of scheduled video sessions and monitor such sessions for clarity and user experience
- Provide for the training of end users on video equipment
- Provide remote support for contracted providers and outside agencies utilizing VC equipment
Management of enterprise fax server solution
- Implement fax services in support of company efficiencies
- Setup and configure fax services for MFC devices
- Setup and configure fax services clients/agents
- Consolidate legacy fax services and migrate over to fax server solution
Other duties as deemed necessary should include, but are not limited to the following:
- Assist in OS upgrades of communication switches and equipment.
- Participates in IT team meetings and initiatives.
- Participates in the strategic planning process for IT.
- Participates on committees deemed necessary to support standards and accreditations.
- Provides application training when deemed necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisor.