Responsible for keying residential, hospital, and foster home basic living skills notes, as well as transportation and day treatment billing.
- Ensure each document has the appropriate clinical approval prior to billing.
- Ensure all billing notes are keyed in a timely manner.
- Inform supervisor if billing notes are delayed being delivered for processing.
Maintain accounting and finance goals as established yearly by management.
- Must achieve all goals as established by management on a quarterly basis.
- May work additional F & A reports as needed.
- Receives and respond to inquiries of accounting matters promptly and courteously.
- Assists with performance of duties of other accounting staff as determined by management
- Must perform all duties with the highest standard of accounting ethics.
- Performs other duties as assigned.